Industrial and manufacturing environments demand advanced wireless technology which should be able to adapt to these complex and dynamic settings.
The wireless solution should fulfill the following demands:
- Stable and reliable connections: the wireless solution in this industry must ensure communication between amenities remains intact, despite structural changes and the size of the facility. It should also offer a wide range of mobility so employees can carry out their tasks online, such as monitoring processes, while constantly remaining in motion.
- Track and trace of parts/equipment: these items are often moved about, but the wireless solution can help keep track of where they are.
- Bandwidth of the network: the wireless solution should be able to provide sufficient bandwidth, since these environments often use real-time data from wireless devices.
- Network Latency and Throughput: higher bandwidth and minimal delay can be achieved by inventorying the type and amount of devices.
- Full Coverage
- High Density
- Stable and Reliable Wi-Fi Connection